MUSIC FAVES

Music Faves
Today I'd like to talk about music. I have discovered a new type of music that I've been listening to and I've been loving a lot lately. The genre itself is difficult to explain. I don't even know what type of music this is because it is so different from what I usually listen to but I'm going to do my best to explain it here. It's a combination of different genres, I would say mainly pop and synth. These groups use a lot the synthetisers and that's what I love the most about their sound. The sounds are so unique! But I would also say that it is R&B. All this combined with a soft and mellow atmosphere. I feel like this type of music is perfect to lay on your bed and just relax. That's why I love it so much. I don't think that it's everyone's cup of tea but you can check it yourself :)

It all started when I listened to Nothin On My Mind by Astronomyy. So I kept listening to more of his songs and fell in love with his voice! my favourites are the one I mentioned as well as Ocean Eyes, U Make Me Feel Good and Pack of Wolves. Then he lead me to LANY, and I must say that Made In Hollywood was one of my favourites even before I knew about Astronomyy and LANY itself! Then I listened to the rest of their music and again, I couldn't stop listening to ILYSB; Bad, Bad Bad; 4EVER! and youarefire. Oh Wonder is another group that I like, especially their song Technicolour Beat. I would keep on talking about all these new singers and groups and more but this would have no end so I created a playlist on Soundcloud so you can check them yourselves!

●◌●

¡Hoy me gustaría hablar sobre música! He descubierto un nuevo tipo de música que he estado escuchando un montón últimamente. El género en si mismo es complicado de explicar. No tengo mucha idea de qué tipo de música puede ser porque es tan diferente a lo que suelo escuchar normalmente, pero voy a hacer todo lo posible para explicároslo. Diría que es una combinación de distintos géneros, principalmente pop y synth. Estos grupos utilizan mucho los sintetizadores y eso es lo que más me gusta! El sonido es diferente y único. Pero también diría que tiene algo de R&B. Todo esto combinado con una atmósfera muy relajante y muy dulce. Este tipo de música es perfecta para tumbarte en la cama y simplemente relajarte. Y esa es la razón por la que me gusta tanto. No creo que le guste a todo el mundo ¡pero podéis comprobarlo vosotras mismas!

Todo empezo cuando escuche Nothin On My Mind de Astronomyy y me gustó tanto que escuché mas canciones suyas y me enamoré de su voz y de las canciones Ocean Eyes, U Make Me Feel Good y Pack of Wolves. Todo esto me llevó a LANY, y debo decir que Made In Hollywood era una de mis canciones favoritas incluso antes de que escuchara Astronomyy y las otras canciones de LANY! Luego escuche el resto de su música y de nuevo, no podía parar de escuchar ILYSB; Bad, Bad, Bad; 4EVER! y youarefire. Oh Wonder es otro grupo que me gusta y especialmente su cancion Technicolour Beat. Me pondría a hablar más sobre estos grupos y más pero no acabaría nunca asi que he creado una playlist en Soundcloud para que las escucheis :)




0 Comments