Summer-ing

outfitnewpost3

outfitfornewpost1 outfitfornewpost2
outfitnewpost5

hat: Sfera | top: Zara | skirt; Zara | shoes: Musse&Cloud | bag: Misako


Hello! I haven't been able to post regularly but I am back now with some photos that my friend Lara from Beauty's Bloom took when we went to the park a few weeks ago. I really like how they turned out so thank you so much! by the way, she is also a blogger so you can check her blog out!
This is my summer uniform: a white top, something colourful on bottom & white sneakers, and of course hat and sunnies. I really like to keep it simple and with these high temperatures, light colors have become an essential part in my wardrobe so I opt for basic white tees and then add some pops of color with other pieces and complements.
By the way, how's your summer going? Mine consists of reading, Tumblr, drawing, watching films and discovering new music oh and dreaming of the day I go to California... ;)
In terms of music, I have been loving R5's new album Sometime Last Night. Honestly, I wasn't into them when they released their first EP, I liked some of their songs but that was all. Now I feel like their sound has evolved, it is still pop but with some hints of rock and alternative. My favourites are All Night, Smile, Do It Again, F.E.E.L.G.O.O.D, Did You Have Your Fun?, Lightning Strikes and Let's Not Be Alone Tonight. I have also been listening to Tame Impala, Jamie xx, Little Sea and lots of chill electronic music (Soundcloud is perfect for that!). As you can see I have a very eclectic taste in music, if you have any favourites this summer leave them in a comment, I would love to add more music to my playlists!

Holaa! No he podido actualizar el blog de forma regular pero ya estoy de vuelta con unas fotos que mi amiga Lara de Beauty's Bloom tomó cuando fuimos al parque hace unas semanas. Me encanta como han quedado asi que muchas gracias! ^^ por cierto, ella también es blogger así que podeis echarle un vistazo a su blog! :) 
A este conjunto lo llamo mi uniforme de verano que consiste en un top blanco, un pantalon con un estampado o una falda colorida, deportivas blancas y por supuesto un sombrero y unas gafas de sol. Me gusta que sea simple y con estas temperaturas lo mejor son los colores claros asi que siempre opto por una camiseta básica blanca y luego añado algun toque de color con otras prendas y complementos.
Por cierto, como va vuestro verano? El mio consiste en leer, Tumblr, dibujar, ver peliculas y descubrir nueva música ah y soñar en el dia que vaya a California... ;)
En cuanto a música, me esta gustando mucho el nuevo album de R5, Sometime Last Night. La verdad es que no me llamaron mucho la atención cuando sacaron su primer EP, me gustaban algunas de sus canciones pero eso era todo. Creo que es porque su sonido ha evolucionado, aun sigue siendo pop pero combinado con rock y alternativo. Mis favoritas son All Night, Smile, Do It Again, F.E.E.L.G.O.O.D, Did You Have Your Fun?, Lightning Strikes y Let's Not Be Alone Tonight. También he estado escuchando Tame Impala, Jamie xx, Little Sea y un montón de música electrónica chill out (Soundcloud tiene un monton de ese estilo!). Como podeis ver tengo un gusto muy variado asi que si teneis alguna recomendación dejadmela en un comentario, me encantaría añadir música nueva a mis playlists!







2 Comments

  1. Really cute! I love it!

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this light and simple outfit of yours, it's perfect for hot summer days!

    ReplyDelete