Mixing styles: SPORTY FLORALS

Sportyflorals1

sportyfloralsa3

Sportyflorals8

sportyfloralsa6

sportyfloralsa2

sportyfloralsa5

Vest: Stradivarius (similar) | Top: Blanco (similar) | Skirt: Double Agent (similarTrainers: Converse All Star (similar| Hat: Sfera (similar) | Rings: H&M (similar)Bracelets: Coolway & Hollister (similar)

I'm right now in the center of a hurricane full of exams. I have been wanting to post this outfit for a long time but I just didn't find the time. And now I'm here taking a break.
Probably, this post has more of florals than sporty but I really like wearing trainers with everything and I mean, everything. So I decided to combine a bohemian look –florals, crochet, camel vest and hat– with sneakers, and I think it turned out quite well. 
And as you can see I love flowers and the field was full of them and the best thing I could do was take pictures of all of them and I hope you didn't get overwhelmed with so much nature!

Ahora mismo estoy en el centro del huracan rodeada de examenes. Llevo un tiempo queriendo subir este cojunto pero no encontraba tiempo para ello. Y ahora estoy aqui tomandome un descanso...
Probablemente, este post tiene mas de flores que de deportivo pero la verdad es que me encanta llevar deportivas, las llevo con todo, y quiero decir, con todo. Así que he decidido combinar un estilo bohemio –estampado floral, croché/ganchillo, chaleco camel y sombrero– con deportivas, y creo que ha quedado bastante bien.
Como podeis ver me encaaantan las flores y el campo estaba lleno de ellas asi que lo que mejor que pude hacer en ese momento era sacar algunas fotos de todas ellas y espero que no os haya saturado con tanta naturaleza!


2 Comments

  1. Me encanta la falda y el top de crochet <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. selam , siteyi takip etmeye başladım artık güzel yazılar var , teşekkürler , bu arada benim moda site beklerim , görüşmek üzere

    http://www.kadinvetrend.com

    ReplyDelete