White On White On Denim

allwhite1
allwhite222 allwhite333 allwhite111
allwhite11 copia

Denim Jacket: Tommy Hilfiger (similar)
Top: Stradivarius (same) or similar
Pants: Bershka (similar)
Sneakers: Nike (similar)

Today’s post is not very colourful… but I like some simplicity once in a while and now that we are approaching summer, white has gained a special place in my wardrobe –ok, let’s be honest, this may not be completely true since my wardrobe is a mess, but I wanted it to sound poetic.
However, there is something that I think that makes this outfit a little bit special and that is the t-shirt. Yes, it’s just a plain white tee, but there is a little bit more than that… I like the look of oversize clothing and this t-shirt is so long that I could wear it as a summer dress but it is open on both sides so that isn’t one of the best ideas– although I wouldn’t reject the idea of wearing it with black shorts or a skirt. The length gives me so many ideas to play around with, for instance, my favourite way is by tucking in one of the sides of the front part, so it changes its shape and falls in an interesting way.


El post de hoy no es muy colorido que digamos… pero de vez en cuando tengo una fase de básicos y ahora que nos estamos acercando al veranito, el color blanco se ha ganado un sitio especial en mi armario –vale, seamos honestos, puede que no sea completamente cierto ya que mi armario esta hecho un desastre, pero quería que sonara poético.
Sin embargo, hay algo que le aporta al conjunto algo especial y es la camiseta. Si, es solo una camiseta blanca, pero hay algo más aparte de eso… me encanta como queda la ropa que sea un poco mas holgada y esta camiseta es tan larga que podría llevarla de vestido este verano, pero como esta abierta por los dos lados, puede que no sea una de las mejores ideas –aunque  no descartaría la opción de llevarla con unos pantalones cortos o una falda negra. El largo de la camiseta me da un montón de ideas para poner en practica como por ejemplo, metiendo uno de los lados de la parte de delante de la camiseta por dentro y así cambia de forma haciéndola caer de una forma mas interesante.


3 Comments

  1. The gif is sooo cute, great idea xx

    http://www.itssuperfashion.com/2015/04/hoka-one-one/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the flowy t-shirt! Even though this look is not colorful, it is so chic and put together!
    xx,

    Paisley

    www.paisleynotplaid.com

    ReplyDelete