Magazines and Realities

magazines and realities

ENG: Magazines have always been a big source of inspiration for my style and my blog. I can always find a motivating article that hits me or an incredible editorial that takes me to another world. 
 The latest issue I have read is the April one from ELLE – a little bit outdated, I know, but I'm catching up!– where I found an interview with Nicole Richie. I didn't know much about her, only that she had a reality with Paris Hilton. What caught my attention was her outfit and how she layered it: a dress with a sweater under it and a pair of brogues. And now, with her new purple hair, she looks amazing! 
While I was searching about her style, which has changed A LOT from The Simple Life days!, I found out that she had just started a reality show! and it has become my new guilty pleasure. I don't know if the show is scripted or not, but she is hilarious! If you want to watch it, you still have time because there are only 3 episodes so far and tonight there's a new one in VH1 –If you don’t live in the US you can watch them the following day on Youtube!–

ESP: Siempre he considerado las revistas como la mayor fuente de inspiración en mi estilo y en mi blog. En ellas puedo encontrar un articulo con el que conecto o un editorial con fotos que me llevan a otro mundo.
El último número que he leido es el de abril de ELLE America –algo pasado, lo sé, estoy intentando ponerme al día!– donde encontré una entrevista con Nicole Richie. La verdad es que no sabía mucho sobre ella, salvo que había tenido un reality con Paris Hilton.
Lo que me gustó fue su conjunto y como lo combinó todo: un vestido con un jersey debajo y unos zapatos Oxford. Y ahora con su nuevo pelo morado, está genial!
Mientras estaba buscando más fotos de sus últimos conjuntos, que por cierto su estilo ha cambiado MUCHÍSIMO comparado con lo que llevaba en The Simple Life, averigüé que hace muy poco estrenó un nuevo reality show! La semana pasada estuve viendo los primeros capitulos y me enganchó. No sé si esta todo planeado y hay un guión detras pero ella es para partirse! Si lo quereis ver teneis los tres primeros episodios en Youtube y todos los viernes suben el del día anterior! 


magazinesandrealities


0 Comments