Summer Playlist



EN: I don't know if you have noticed, but I added a summer playlist on the sidebar!
I have been adding songs that I have been listening to non-stop all the spring and summer and as you can see the list is very broad.

Lately I have been loving Macklemore, Iggy Azalea, Lorde and Haim but also American Authors, One Republic, Jake Bugg, The Vamps, Charli XCX, Icona Pop, 5 Seconds of Summer... all very different!

But definitely a band whose songs bring me to an idyllic island in a summertime is San Cisco. I found out about their music last year and I haven't changed my mind ever since. 'Awkward' was the song that I listened to for the first time and the one that make me listen to all their music. I think the video is so funny and the song is very catchy. 

I think I will go now because Ed Sheeran's new album is not going to be played by itself! By the way, don't hesitate to tell me if you have any music recommendation! 


ES: No sé si os habreis fijado pero he añadido una playlist de verano a la derecha!
Llevo añadiendo todas las canciones que me estan gustando durante este verano y como podeis ver la lista es muy variada.

Últimamente me encanta Macklemore, Iggy Azalea, Lorde y Haim pero también American Authors, One Republic, Jake Bugg, The Vamps, Charli XCX, Icona Pop, 5 Seconds of Summer... todos muy diferentes.

Pero definitivamente, el grupo que cuyas canciones me transportan a una isla paradisiaca en verano es San Cisco. Los descubrí el año pasado y desde entonces no he cambiado de opinión! "Awkward" fue la primera canción que escuche de ellos y la que me hizo escuchar todo su album. El video es muy gracioso y la canción muy pegadiza! 

Bueno creo que me voy a ir ya porque el nuevo album de Ed Sheeran no va a darse al play el solito! Y por cierto, no dudéis en recomendarme alguna canción que os guste! 


0 Comments