July favorites

Some of my faves

July is gone! I spent the first month of Summer catching up with some magazines and books.
My go-to bracelet has been this one with owls. I like it because I don't have to wear more bracelets since it's bold enough and it looks good with anything.
Surprisingly, one of the colors that I have been wearing on my nails and lips is pink. I don't usually wear this color but for some reason I got attached to bright neon pink. 

Captura de pantalla 2013-07-31 a las 13.22.45

My favorite nail color was this bright pink from Urban Decay. It's from their nail polish collection called Summer of Love and the color is Woodstock.

lipgloss+lipstick

Sometimes I used the Maybelline ColorSensational lipstick in Pink Pop alone and others I prefered a little bit of shine and I used Sephora lipgloss in Love Me Pink. I like this lipgloss because it has a beautiful purple undertone and it looks great on!

dress

With this heat wave going around, this white dress was the perfect option. It can be worn as casual as you want and it can also be dressed up with a nice pair of heels.
I love the little details at the bottom!

Captura de pantalla 2013-07-31 a las 13.22.21

I have a pancake addiction. It's not very healthy but I like it! and my favorite topping is stracciatella ice cream. This is my favorite dessert right now.

On music favorites, I have been listening non-stop to Disclosure, I like When A Fire Starts To Burn, Latch and You&Me. Another of my favorites has been Jonas Brothers' new song: First Time, I can't wait for their new album to come out! I also like Imagine Dragons' Radioactive, my favorite song right now is Bleeding Out


And finally, I have been trying to organize and clean my room but I haven't felt like doing it... so I have been watching room tours, how to clean your room and how to be motivated to clean your room videos... and I have to say that I'm still in the process of cleaning my room xD Here are some videos I have been watching: 







Tell me your July favorites! :)


6 Comments

  1. Cute accessories!

    vickys-style.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely colours of makeup, I love the sparkles! Also, adore the pretty white dress <3

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2.8.13

    Nice favorites! My boyfriend loves pancakes with straciatella icecream too, and extra chocolate sauce if possible :-) I personally don't like ice cream but I do love pancakes with sugar or with jelly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh really cute lipstick sweetie!
    And cutenail polish!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, that video is really cool! So helpul - reminds me that I probably should clean my room too, haha. Oh and I love your white dress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much! that actually means a lot! :)
    I will check your blog! ^^

    ReplyDelete