March favorites

marchfavorites

March is gone now and it's the time for another monthly favorites post! 
The past month, it rained a lot! That's why two of my most worn things are boots and a rain coat.

The boots are just a normal pair of black combat boots. They are very comfortable and the most important thing: they are not slippery! Try to wear a pair of Converse when it is raining and you will end up on the floor... 

The rain coat is actually a light weight jacket which is perfect for the rainy days. It looks great especially when you're wearing an all-black outfit.

When I go out, I always have to wear a scarf, and this month I have been wearing these two a lot although in the picture you can only see one. 

One of my favorite discoveries has been the Clinique Anti-Blemish foundation, but not as a foundation. I tried it as a concealer for my horrible blemishes and it works PERFECTLY! It doesn't make the blemish area flaky and the redness disappears! After applying this on my blemishes, I like to use a light powder foundation all over my face to give an even finish. 

And the final favorite we have is the Cosmopolitan issue with Miley Cyrus on the cover. I have been looking for the American version everywhere! and I couldn't find it but I saw that she was on the Spanish one too! I loved her interview and the articles, especially the ones about happiness and how to turn your stress into positive energy! I love that kind of topics :)


What are your March favorites?


5 Comments

  1. I love anything striped for march :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the jacket
    http://www.melolimparfaite.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those boots, been wanting a pair for a while. I think now is a perfect time as Aus goes into Autumn!

    Xx
    Esther

    www.estellelamode.com/formal-attire/

    ReplyDelete
  4. really cool favorites, love the boots!
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    ReplyDelete