OOTD | RED



Pictures taken by Lara | Beauty blog

Pimkie /customised | top: Pull&Bear | pants: Amitié | bag: Mango | shoes: Musse&Cloud | sunglasses: Dolce&Gabanna 

RED. Red is a very intense color known for representing danger and violence but it is also the color of love, warmth, courage and passion. I think we should embrace more these last meanings. I want to start wearing more this color because it actually makes me feel stronger and full of energy. I'm not the boldest and most badass girl out there but I'm trying everyday to step out of my comfort zone. I feel like staying in that zone makes you lazy and static. I want to explore the world fearlessly and always aim for change to evolve as a person in every aspect of my life. So that's why I want to start wearing more red, to remember me that there is always something more out of the ordinary. Moreover, let's not forget that red is a very flattering for everyone. There will always be a shade that will make you radiate positivity and the best version of yourself.

●◌●

ROJO. El rojo es un color muy intenso conocido por representar peligro o violencia pero también representa el color del amor, afecto, coraje y pasión. Creo que deberíamos aceptar y adoptar más estos últimos términos. Quiero empezar a llevar mas prendas de color rojo porque me hace sentir mas fuerte y llena de energía. No soy la chica mas atrevida y badass que hay por ahí pero todos los días quiero sentirme fuera de mi zona de confort. Estar tanto tiempo en esa zona te hace mas perezosa e inactiva. Quiero explorar este mundo sin miedos y siempre teniendo como objetivo el cambio y asi crecer como persona en cada aspecto de mi vida. Por eso mismo quiero empezar a llevar más el color rojo, para recordarme que hay algo más alla de lo habitual. Además, no olvidemos que este color es muy favorecedor en todo el mundo. Siempre habrá un tono especial que te haga irradiar positividad y la mejor versión de ti misma.  


Twitter | Youtube | Instagram

1 Comments

  1. Your Pull+Bear top and Amitié pants are both beautiful and look fabulous styled together and showcased by you - love the OOTD!

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete