Spring Days

4 IMG_3831 copia1 Sin título-1
Jacket: Pimkie | Patches/pins: Stradivarius, Bijou Brigitte | Top: Zara | Pants: Stradivarius
Shoes: Musse&Cloud | Bag: Nila Anthony



In between classes, essays and studying, I had a bit of time to get some outfit pictures taken by my friend Lara - you should check out her blog! The weather was so nice and we had to take advantage of that!

This outfit is a combination of all the things that I like at the moment: palazzo pants, patches, pins and hologram! So I decided to combine them all! The more, the merrier! 

I love the idea of having a personalised denim jacket. I enjoy DIY's and adding patches and pins is the easiest way to do it. I plan on adding more especially on the sleves and back. They look so bare and they need to be jazzed up! The pants add the fun part with the floral print and the palazzo effect. And about the bag.... well I'm all about holographic and metallic fabrics and it looks great with a simple outfit! 

After this brief break, I should keep on working and studying.... so until next time! 

●◌●

Entre las clases, ensayos y estudiar, he sacado algo de tiempo para quedar con mi amiga Lara -¡os recomiendo que visitéis su blog! y hacer algunas fotos. ¡El tiempo era tan bueno que decidimos aprovecharlo!

Este conjunto es una combinación de todas las cosas que me gustan en este momento: ¡los pantalones palazzo, parches, pines y holograma! Así que he decidido combinar todas estas cosas... ¡Cuantas más, mejor!

Me encanta la idea de tener una chaqueta personalizada. Disfruto haciendo DIY y la forma más fácil es añadir pines y parches! Estoy pensando en añadir más especialmente en las mangas y en la espalda. Están tan vacías esas zonas y ¡necesitan algo de vidilla! Los pantalones añaden un toque de diversión con el estampado y el efecto palazzo. Y sobre el bolso... pues me encantan las telas con efectos metálicos y holográficos y queda genial con un conjunto más sencillo.

Después de este breve descanso, debería seguir estudiando.... así que ¡hasta la próxima! 

  Twitter | Youtube | Instagram

0 Comments