Artsy Prints

artsyprint2
Leather jacket: Pull&Bear; top: Mango; pants: Bershka; boots: Stradivarius; bag: Zara

 Long time no see! I'm sorry that I have the same lame excuse of every year: university. This term, we have so many readings to do in so little time! but I always try to find some time to disconnect and catch up on some blogs and try to update my own one.

By the end of summer, I was very into artsy/graffiti prints. I loved the ones that Céline had this year for the spring and summer collection in which they featured a very similar print to the one that I'm wearing!
They caught my attention because they are different from the typical animal print or the spring florals that I would normally wear. Moreover, I like the urban/modern feel and I'm trying to incorporate more of this style in my wardrobe.This is going to be a tought task because it's not a very common print to find in stores right now so my only resource at the moment is online shopping, any suggestions?

Hace tiempo que no me paso por aquí! Lo siento, tengo la misma excusa de todos los años: la universidad. Este semestre tenemos un montón de lecturas en muy poco tiempo! pero siempre intento tener un ratillo libre para desconectar y ponerme al día con algunos blogs y ya de paso actualizar el mío.

A finales del verano, me empezaron a gustar mucho los estampados de graffiti. Me encantaron los de la colección de Céline de la primavera/verano de este año en el cual incluyeron un estampado muy parecido al que llevo! 
Me llamaron la atención porque son diferentes del típico animal print o los estampados florales que llevaría normalmente. Además, me gusta ese aire urbano/moderno que tienen y estoy intentando incorporar ese estilo en mi armario. Aunque va a ser una tarea dificil porque no es muy común encontrar prints asi en las tiendas por lo que mi única esperanza son las tiendas online, alguna sugerencia?

artstyprint1

artsyprint



Twitter | Youtube | Instagram

1 Comments