ANTARCTIC by Etnia Cosmetics

etniaantarctic1 copia

Last Thursday, I had the opportunity to attend to the presentation of the Etnia cosmetics Autumn/ Winter collection – if you would like to know more about the brand check out last year's post where I go more in depth with their products. But very briefly, it is a very affordable Spanish make up brand. If you ever come to Spain, you should visit it, there are stores in Zaragoza, Madrid, Barcelona and Valencia!
 The collection, called Antarctic, features a glow base, an eyeshadow quad, three sparkly pigments, an eyelash mascara, a dark lipstick, a pink lip gloss and a lip liner.

The pigments were my favourite product although I didn't end up getting any of them because I was very indecisive and I didn't know which one I wanted! They all look so pretty! They come in three different colours: blue, pink and gold and according to their website, they are not only made for you eyelids but also for your lips and nails! In the event, they tried on me the gold one with the orange eye shadow, and it looked gorgeous!

El jueves pasado, tuve la oportunidad de asistir a la presentación de la colección que Etnia cosmetics ha lanzado para este otoño/ invierno –si quereis saber más sobre la marca podeis visitar la entrada del año pasado en la que hablo más en profundidad sobre ella. 
La colección, que se llama Antarctic, consta de una base iluminadora, un cuarteto de sombras, tres pigmentos muy brillantes, una máscara de pestañas, un pintalabios de un tono oscuro, un gloss y un perfilador de labios.

Los pigmentos fue lo que más me gustó aunque no terminé comprando ninguno de ellos porque estaba muy indecisa con cual me quería quedar! todos eran preciosos! Vienen en tres tonos diferentes: azul, rosa y dorado y según la página, no sólo los puedes utilizar en los párpados sino que también los puedes aplicar en labios y uñas! En el evento me probaron el tono dorado con una sombra naranja y quedaba precioso!
etniaantarctic3
etnianatarctic4


I ended up getting the eyeshadow quad because of the orange colour. I didn't own any orange eyeshadow and I was impressed on how good it looked! I always wear brown and gold shades and orange is a great alternative to change a bit your make up without looking too crazy.

Terminé comprando el cuarteto de sombras por la sombra naranja. No tenía ninguna de ese color y estaba impresionada de lo bien que quedaba! Siempre llevo tonos marrones y dorados y el naranja es una alternativa para cambiar un poco el look sin ser un cambio muy radical.

etniantarctic6swatches

etniaantarctic2 copia

The lipstick was probably the most popular item in the store. Everyone was wearing it! It's a dark purple shade, although in the image it looks darker than in real life. I didn't try it on because I'm not fond of super dark lips. They make me look paler than I am, but many people could rock it!

El pintalabios fue probablemente el producto más popular de la tienda. Todo el mundo lo llevaba! Es un tono morado oscuro, aunque en la imagen aparece más oscuro de lo que es en realidad. No me lo probé porque no me gusta mucho llevar pintalabios tan oscuros. Me hacen parecer más blanca de lo que ya estoy, pero a mucha gente le quedaba genial!

etniaantarctic7

At the end, they gifted us with a bag which contained some of their products such as the perfume. I told you last year how good their perfumes were and how much I liked all of them. I got the one with Berlin's neighbourhood Hackerscher Markt and it smells divine! it has become my new signature scent. I didn't know until I got it that on the back of the bottle, there is a map with some of the streets of that neighbourhood!
Another thing I got was a bottle of Argan oil for my hair which is so on trend right now. It was the first time trying a natural oil on my hair and I'm very happy with the results, I feel like my hair is much softer now and it gets less frizzy.

Al final, nos regalaron una bolsa con algunos de sus productos como el perfume que ya os conté el año pasado lo bien que olian y cuanto me gustaban todos ellos. Me tocó el de Berlin con el barrio Hackerscher Markt y huele genial! se ha convertido en mi favorito para este invierno. Y no me di cuenta de un detalle hasta que lo tuve en mis manos, y es que hay un mapa detras del frasco! 
También regalarón un frasco con aceite de argan para el pelo que está muy de moda en estos momentos. Era la primera vez que probaba un aceite natural para el pelo y la verdad es que estoy muy contenta con los resultados, siento que mi pelo esta mucho más suave y se me encrespa menos.


etnianatarctic7 copia

If you ever come to Spain you should definitely visit one of their stores. Etnia can be found in Zaragoza, Madrid, Barcelona and Valencia and they have recently opened stands in El Corte Inglés, a well known department store in Spain. And if you get try any of their products tell me, I would love to know your opinions!

Como ya sabeis Etnia, esta en Zaragoza, Madrid, Barcelona y Valencia y se esta expandiendo poco a poco abriendo stands en El Corte Inglés. Pero no os preocupeis si vuestra ciudad no esta entre las que he mecionado porque tienen planeado abrir en muchas más ciudades el año que viene! 


Twitter | Youtube | Instagram

2 Comments

  1. Lovely photos, I love the sparkle eye shadow!

    ANIKA MILLER // UK FASHION AND STYLE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard of them since I've never been to Spain but that eye shadow palette looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete