I Found Nemo!

outfitt22
hat: Sfera; vest: Pimkie; top: Stradivarius; pants: Mango; shoes: Coolway; bag: Misako


ENG: Sorry guys, but my hat wanted to make another appearance on the blog! I think I am getting used to wearing hats... not sure how this obsession will develop, but we will get through it together ✌️

You have probably seen these pants somewhere else... well, I decided to wear them for an outfit post last year but I styled them in a completely different way. I love pairing these pants with white sneakers and a simple top, I prefer that combination because it makes the pattern stand out.

If you scroll down to see the rest of the pictures you will see that I found Nemo and Dory! haha. Finding Nemo is my favourite Pixar movie and I got really excited when I saw them together. Nobody knows this, but my dream is to have a fish tank with all the characters of Finding Nemo minus the sharks, I don't want any accident to happen!


ESP: Lo siento pero mi sombrero queria aparecer otra vez en el blog! Creo que le estoy cogiendo el gustillo a esto de llevar sombrero y no se como terminará esta nueva obsesión pero estamos juntos en esto ✌️

Probablemente ya hayais visto estos pantalones en alguna parte... en realidad, los lleve el año pasado en otro post pero de una forma completamente diferente. Me gusta combinarlos especialmente con unas deportivas blancas y con un top básico, así el estampado tiene más protagonismo.

Si mirais las siguientes fotos, os dareis cuenta de que me he encontrado con Nemo y Dory! jaja. Buscando a Nemo es mi pelicula favorita de Pixar y me emocioné muucho cuando los vi juntos en la pecera! Nadie sabe esto, pero mi sueño es reunir a todos los personajes de Buscando a Nemo en una pecera pero sin contar con los tiburones, no quiero ningún accidente!

outfitt11


outfitt33 outfitt44 33

22

11



Twitter | Youtube | Instagram

0 Comments