Etnia Cosmetics event

etniacosmetics5

Last Thursday, I had the opportunity to attend an event that Etnia Cosmetics, a new Spanish company, organized and I had so much fun! They have from make up and skincare products for women and men to perfumes. The quality of these products is amazing and that doesn't affect on the price.

etniacosmeticsevent1 

Every season, they release a special collection and this fall and winter's theme is called "My Way". It's inspired by the punk movement in the 80's. Here is a picture of the eyeshadows, they also have lipsticks in orange (I think I'll get this one the next time I go!), maroon and violet and also an illuminator.

etniacosmeticsevent4 

This is a little view of some of the nail polishes, they have a huge variety of colors to choose!


etniacosmetics7 

These colorful products are lip balms and nail polishes and they have something special, each one smells different! 


etniacosmeticsevent2

(From left to right: chewing gum, papaya, royal jelly, cookie, fruits of the forest, choco-orange, mojito and watermelon)


etniacosmetics6

One of the things that caught my attention was the perfume section. They have a device that makes the experience of trying out the perfumes a little bit different. You just have to put one of those tubes in the main hole and the perfume comes out! and on the screen you can also see what are the main ingredients.
Another interesting point about the perfumes is their names, they are named after a city!

etniacosmeticsevent3


If you are interested in their products you can check out their website and if you have the chance to come to Spain you can visit one of their stores in Zaragoza, Valencia, Barcelona or Madrid! :)


Twitter | Youtube | Instagram

8 Comments

  1. nailpolish<333
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I love the eye shadows and the nail polish and everything...
    :D
    Thanks for that lovely comment and being so supportive every single time, means a lot to me. <3

    Ru|Glitter & Blush

    ReplyDelete
  3. *Jeeeee* por fin encontré tu blog y me gusta mucho ehh!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those sparkly shadows look nice!

    http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post, when I next go to Spain I'll have to take a look at one of their stores!

    Beth | BeautyBubbles xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hola preciosa! encontré tu blog y al verlo en inglés pensé que me había confundido, pero no, ya he visto que eras tu, jeje. Me encantó conocerte, hay que repetir! te sigo. bss

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hola , me encantó la entrada... pero me intriga saber por qué escribes completamente en inglés?
    saludos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias! escribo en ingles porque tengo mas seguidores que hablan ese idioma y ademas me gusta practicarlo para mejorar mi expresion :)

      Delete